The Oklahoma Real Estate Academy Team
Steve Oliver, Director of Oklahoma Real Estate Academy
- Commissioner for the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Member of Education Advisory Committee for Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
- Member of Oklahoma Association of Realtors Professional Development Committee GRI and CRB DREI (Distinguished Real Estate Instructor). Steve is the only instructor in Oklahoma who holds this designation
- Almost 20 years of experience in Oklahoma as an active Managing Broker
Jim Webb, Realtor and Oklahoma Real Estate Academy Instructor
- Oklahoma Real Estate Licensee since 2006
- Broker and Branch Office Manager Oklahoma Licensed Real Estate Pre- and Post-License Instructor Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Designee Treasurer for the Edmond Board of REALTORS®
- Chairman of the Edmond Board of REALTORS®
- Habitat for Humanity Committee Co-Chair of the Edmond Board of REALTORS® Program Committee
Ron Sumner, Realtor and Oklahoma Real Estate Academy Instructor
- A licensed Realtor in Oklahoma since 1980, Ron has worked for Coldwell Banker Select his entire career.
- After 5 years in residential sales, Ron worked in management for 23 years from 1987 until 2010, having served as an office manager and general sales manager for the company.
- He resumed his sales career in 2010. He has his broker’s license, his Certified Residential Specialist(CRS) and Certified Residential Broker (CRB) designations, and has
been teaching both pre and post-license real estate classes since 1991.
- During his career he has trained hundreds of real estate professionals.
Cindy Manchester, Realtor and Oklahoma Real Estate Academy Instructor
- A native of Tulsa, Cindy has led sales training and customer service training for over 500 vendor personnel for Procter & Gamble, Amtrak, IBM and numerous real estate companies.
- Along with her varied business expertise, Cindy has also hosted the long running community affairs television program “Insight” on the NBC affiliate, KJRH in Tulsa and co-hosted a nationally syndicated radio sports talk show and a local real estate TV show.
- She is also the author of “P.I. Selling, Crack the Code to Real Estate Sales by Becoming a Personality Identifier.”
- Cindy is a certified life coach, certified OREC instructor, holds an Oklahoma Real Estate Brokers license, she is a designated Council of Residential Specialist, a designated Senior Real Estate Specialist and serves on two OAR committees and is a realtor with Coldwell Banker Select here in Tulsa.